Sarah Connolly is a solicitor in our Corporate Commercial Department.
Sarah has experience in the following areas:-
- Commercial agreements and advices
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Company start-ups
- Corporate Finance to include private equity, venture capital, syndicated investments
- Shareholder arrangements
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Intra-group re-organisation and restructuring
- IP licensing and distribution
- Competition Law issues
- Commercial property
She acts for a wide range of clients, including national and international organisations, corporate clients and statutory bodies.
Sarah graduated from Griffith College Cork where she obtained a LLB (Hons) and having completed her training with us, qualified as a solicitor in 2016.
She is a member of the Show Jumping Association of Ireland where she competes on a regular basis.